Monday, February 4, 2008

Photo Graphic Competition

Thanks to Chica over at BlogCatalog there is a great competition/challenge on the go. Check it out and enter yourself. Chica provided us with a great photo she had taken and said "Go For It" - so we did. It was a great opportunity to re-oil my photoshop skills. Here is the photo Chica provided us with

Chica small

Great photo - but I wouldn't be an artist if I didn't think I can always add my touch.. so here are my contributions.

Penguin Bridge
edit this post F1sml


Blue Day
edit this post F2sml




Blue Day was inspired by Chica's own edited entry as can be seen here which I thought was cropped really nicely. It was a requirement to explain how we came to our designs - I got kinda long winded about that so will publish in another post below.

1 comment:

Kelly Ann said...

I like what you've done with this, thanks for entering! :)